1. When you use an EduKits International (”EduKits”) product, you will be using components supplied by EduKits to create another product. In doing this, you are responsible for creating this finished product. You must follow the supplied instructions carefully. If you make a mistake in assembling the finished product, EduKits is not responsible for it.
2. EduKits’ products include electrical and electronic components. These components can alone or when assembled or combined with electrical current cause injury (even death) or damage to your property.
3. This EduKits product includes an electronic buzzer which emits a sound which can be loud and distressing. EduKits reccomends the use of appropriate hearing protection at all times when using this product.
You need to take appropriate precautions when using EduKits products given these risks. If you do not know or understand what precautions are appropriate, do not use EduKits products until you have properly informed yourself.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, EduKits excludes any liability to you:
(a) for injury, loss or damage you suffer or incur by using goods supplied to you by EduKits; and
(b) for any defect in goods EduKits supplies you.
5. Where EduKits is not able to exclude its liability to you because that liability is imposed by legislation, EduKits’ liability is limited to (at EduKits’ election) the repair or replacement of the goods or the supply of substitute goods (or the cost of doing so).
6. Subject to any liability which is imposed by legislation and which cannot be excluded or limited and to the maximum extent permitted by law, EduKits’ maximum aggregate liability to you for any claim (including, for negligence) is limited to an amount equal to the cost of replacing the goods supplied by EduKits. In calculating EduKits’ aggregate liability, the parties must include any amounts paid or the value of any goods replaced, repaired or supplied by EduKits in relation to the claim.
- Do not place any metal objects across any of the included printed circuit boards or components as this will cause them to fail
- Do not use any of the included components with water or with wet hands
- Do not leave the product connected to power without supervision
- Only handle the included printed circuit boards by their edges
- Connecting the product to anything unapproved or not included could damage it
- Avoid handling the product while it is connected to a power source
- Follow all supplied instructions carefully. Only use official instructions as supplied in this booklet or on the website: https://edukits.co/
FCC CAUTION / in relation to included UNO R3, or ‘Codeables Brain Board’
This device complied with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device must not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE 1: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, persuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not ocur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increasing the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
NOTE 2: Any changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.