Here is the quickest way to claim your Service NSW Creative Kids voucher. We’ll take you through each step of the process, including screenshots.
Navigate to the Service NSW website. Click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your address bar.
After reading the eligibility criteria, click “Apply Online”. The button will appear in red at the bottom-left of your page.
From here, you will need to sign in to the Service NSW website. Do one of the following:
- Log in with your email and password, if you’ve previously set up an account.
- If you’re forgotten your login email, use the “I forgot my email” link for assistance.
- Create a new account if this is your first time using the Service NSW website.
Depending on whether you have previously claimed a voucher or if this is your first claim, you will be prompted to either:
- Allow Service NSW to verify your identity from previously save documents, or
- Verify your identity using an allowed document type.
If you’re providing new documents, make sure that they are one of the following types:
- Australian Driver Licence
- Australian Passport
- Medicare Card
- Australian Birth Certificate
- Australian Travel Visa
- Immi Card
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Australian Certificate Registration by Descent
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Seniors Health Card
- Health Care Card
- Veteran Gold Card
- Veteran Pensioner Concession Card
- Veteran Seniors Health Card
The website will prompt you to provide your contact details including your contact phone number and home address. Enter these details in the relevant fields.
Before continuing, you will need to confirm you are the relevant parent/guardian/carer of the child. Complete this step by simply clicking the outlined square. A checkmark will appear, as shown in the image.
You will now need to enter your child’s details. Note that this will require you to enter Medicare card details including:
- Child’s date of birth;
- Child’s first, middle (if applicable) and family names; and
- Child’s individual reference number (IRN) ie the number printed next to their name on the Medicare card (eg 3).
Your child’s eligibility for a Creative Kids voucher will be checked using the information you just provided. If deemed eligible, you will continue by clicking “Continue with eligible child”.
Before claiming the voucher, you will need to enter some final information about your child. This information includes:
- Primary residential address
- Main language spoken at home
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage status
- Disability status
- Creative or cultural activity category the voucher will be used for
- Past creative or cultural participation
After reading and accepting the terms and conditions, you can submit the form.
Congratulations! Your Service NSW Creative Kids voucher can now be printed for use or accessed via a copy sent to your email.