50th Moon Landing Anniversary
Build a space-themed creation with your favourite bricks. You could win big!
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the lunar landing. Your design challenge for this month is to build a space-themed creation inspired by the landing. You can base your design off images from the actual event, or use your imagination to add a twist.
What could I win? We don’t want to give too much away, but the winner will be getting a sweet new LEGO ® set delivered to their door (or nominated shipping address, if they live in a PO box or parcel locker).
Entries close 9:00pm, August 18, 2019. You can only submit one entry.
Judges will be looking for:
- Creativity – How original and imaginative is the design? (Throw away those instructions to rank high here)
- Inventiveness – Are bricks used in interesting and resourceful ways?
- Attention to detail – How has size, form and colour been masterfully used?
Submit your build for this month’s design challenge
Every design gets feedback from our judges, and the best-judged build wins a new brick set.
Keep tuned to your emails and this website where we’ll announce the winner soon after the competition has closed.
Our rules are important for creating a fair competition and for makings sure you have as much fun as possible!
- You can only enter the competition once each month
- Once you’ve entered, there is no way to remove your entry
- Our judges get the final say in the winner of the competition
- You agree to accept their decision